In a nutshell:
- Successful transactions: 634
- Years as a licensed agent: 13
- Joined us in: 2003
Why have I decided to enter the world of real estate?
The answer is simple - I was seeking the challenging yet rewarding activity that will allow me to extend my competences, provide visible results of my work, and give me a chance to constantly develop.
The world of real estate never bores me, and the fact it’s continually evolving keeps me on my toes every day. My statistics speak for themselves but your satisfaction from the transaction is the most important factor for me - if you’re unhappy with the result, I didn’t do my job.
Nina started her career over a decade ago and continues to develop professionally with every year she spends doing what she loves - providing exquisite customer service, finding outstandingly beautiful houses for clients, and negotiating the best possible offers when selling the properties.
Nina’s negotiation skills are extraordinary, and she always fights for the top dollar. She takes care of your money, treating it like her own. Her extensive knowledge of the real estate market and local insight allow her to achieve outstanding results.
What makes Nina special?
- Her never-ending positive attitude and natural optimism in every situation - Nina’s good humor is really infectious and it’s hard to be stressed around her.
- Nina’s always available when you need her - she’s never far away from her phone (not in a rude manner) and responds to customers’ messages within minutes.
- Taking initiative - the moment she sees the property that may be interesting for her clients, she immediately does additional research and gets in touch with potential buyers to let them know about the new occasion - you won’t miss any interesting house with her!