In a nutshell:
- Successful transactions: 321
- Years as a licensed agent: 7
- Joined us in: 2014
Why should you work with me?
Working in real estate is my greatest passion and I’ve been involved in this world for the last seven years. Throughout this time, I’ve met many wonderful people with whom I still stay in touch, even after years. This world continues to surprise me and gives incredible occasions for self-development every day.
The way I can support you with shaping your new life unchangingly mesmerizes me - finding the right place can really make a difference and I intend to do my best to make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
Christian brings a creative and innovative approach to the team. He graduated from one of the top universities in the country with a degree in Digital Design, gaining extraordinary knowledge in this field. His amazing eye works wonders when it comes to staging the properties before tours - they look even more impressive thanks to Christian’s outstanding imagination.
Raised in a family with decades of experience in real estate, he had no choice but to love it as much as his parents. He loves living downtown so rest assured, he’ll give you a first-hand insight into the pros and cons of this area, and he’s very (very) honest so won’t beat around the bush.
What makes Christian special?
- Stubbornness when fighting for clients’ best interest - Christian won’t stop until you don’t find a perfect property or he negotiates the best offer possible when selling your house.
- Making the real estate processes as easy, smooth, and enjoyable as possible - Christian’s extensive knowledge of the local market enables him to assure your experience is pleasant and stress-free, every step of the way.
- Discipline and hard work - his diligent and individual approach will certainly be useful when searching for a new house or selling your old property.